Monday, December 12, 2005

He's back!!!! The Man of Steel Flies again in '06

He's faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Oh yeah and he is back in the summer of 2006. Oh yeah, the “man of steel” is back for the 2006 summer bash which is Superman Returns. If you click on my link it will take you to the teaser trailer which looks great. Evidently the director Bryan Singer has decided to forget that all of the other Superman movies but the first two Richard Donner films ever existed and this new one picks up right where "Superman 2" left off. Yay, no Richard Pryor or Search for peace!!!

The teaser trailer gave me goose bumps and made me feel like a kid again. Damn, it really made me remember how cool it was to watch Christopher Reeves sport the Blue and Red when I was a kid. It gives me serious shivers of excitement as this series has been on a seriously lousy 15 year hiatus and even longer if you only account for the first two films which were the only ones with any decent writing.

Cast:
Superman - Brandon Routh
Lex Luther - Kevin Spacey
Lois Lane - Kate Bosworth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home