Thursday, April 27, 2006

This Duce's for You!!!!

No, I am not talking about poker although I realize the title makes it sound like I just laid down pocket 2's with two already turned up in a Texas Hold'em hand. But no!!!

Duce (AKA) Mother Duce (AKA) Brian Dusablon just called me a slacker via IM for not posting to the blog in a while and for not having a photo blog up to show off the family. So lets face it, yeah he's right I'm being a slacker! And although the photo blog takes more time to setup than the few free minutes I have right now I figured that at the very least I could make a post.

I promise, to try and make a post every week or couple of weeks going forward. (crosses fingers) I will also try and setup a photo blog to update you on how the family looks.

CYA's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home