Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hello.... Mr. Wankel


Okay so Duce got me thinking that I really need to get more up here so that people know what's going on in my life. So my first pic and second blog entry for the day comes to you courtesy of my first ever sports car. It's a 2006 "Velocity Red" Mazda RX-8 that is pretty much fully loaded with exclusion of the GPS Navigation system which I thought looked super cheesy.

This car boasts a 232HP rotary engine or Wankel engine (named for it's inventor) which means this car has no pistons like a traditional engine. This thing is fast and will do 0 to 60 in 6 seconds flat I know because I've done it :) and I was only in second gear when I hit 60 in this six speed behemoth. Max speed supposedly tops out at about 154mph but I have only taken mine as high as 93mph.

Yeah, I like it!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maisis said...

Dude... I can live with that assumption. And the good new is they can chat about while eating my dust. :)

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home